Here are a few more links to stories about the book:
- Houdini’s 1925/6 anti-spiritualism scrapbook discovered (Tentaclii)
- Found: Harry Houdini’s Long Lost Spiritualism Scrapbook (Book Patrol)
- Harry Houdini's Missing Scrapbook has Been Found (mental_floss)
- Lost Houdini Spiritualism scrapbook discovered in California (The Traveling Librarian)
- Lost Houdini Spiritualism scrapbook discovered in California (Magicana's Mystery & History Blog)
- Found: Harry Houdini’s Long Lost Spiritualism Scrapbook (Seattle PI)
- Découverte d'un scrapbook inédit du magicien Harry Houdini (ActuaLitté.com)
It's odd that, apart from Magicana, I haven't been able to interest the major magic news sites like iTricks and Magic Newswire in this discovery. However, there will be a special something about the book in an upcoming Magic Castle newsletter. Yes, even the House of Vernon acknowledges that this is a pretty exciting find.
You can read the original story here. And if you are an interested collector, you can still send Mike the owner a confidential message via my Contact page.