So we now have two surviving houses in Los Angeles that Bess and Ed occupied, the other being the more well-known house at 1616 N. Curson. Below is my list of currently known addresses for Bess and Ed during their Hollywood years:
- 2435 Laurel Canyon Blvd. Hollywood CA. (1934/1935)
- 1616 North Curson Ave. Hollywood, CA. (1936)
- 1851 North Winona Blvd. Hollywood CA. (1937/1938)
- 8565 West Knoll Drive, West Hollywood, CA.
- 963 North Mariposa Ave. Hollywood, CA. (1940)
- 346 N. Vermont, East Hollywood, CA. (Milt Larsen remembers her here.)
- San Marcos Hotel, Apt 302 & 301, Beverly Blvd at Western, East Hollywood, CA. (1942)
- Ceder Lodge Sanitarium, 2030 Griffith Park, Los Angeles, CA. (1943)
Thank you Jim!
- Pat Culliton and I found Bess Houdini's house...like heroes (Laurel Canyon)
- Hollywood home of Bess and Edward Saint for sale (Curson)
- Is there a Houdini pet buried in West Hollywood? (West Knoll)