Standard Edition (Limited to 100): Comes packaged in a movie reel tin with a Grim Game advertising image on the lid. The set includes:
- A quality brass mini viewer with embedded lens showing an image from The Grim Game reproduced from an original glass plate negative in the Joseph Gargano collection. Comes in a small film can with Grim Game advertising image on the lid.
- A beautiful glass reproduction of an original advertising slide from The Grim Game (produced by Arthur Moses).
- Two 5x7 photos from The Grim Game reproduced from the original glass plates in the Joseph Gargano collection.
- An image of a rare glass advertising slide from The Grim Game reproduced on card stock.
- All sets come numbered 1 to 100.
Price for the Standard Edition is $160 if ordered before the end of October. After October, the price goes up to $175. Shipping is $12.50 Priority Mail in the U.S. Overseas rates will be more depending on location.
|Grim Game viewer in mini film can.|
Deluxe Edition (Limited to 25 sets): This set includes everything from the standard edition packaged in the same Grim Game labeled film can, but will also include the following extras:
- A second viewer which is a reproduction of the Stanhope made to commemorate Houdini's first flight over Australia. Comes in a beautiful wood box engraved with Houdini's signature on the lid. (This piece alone has sold for $195.)
- A high resolution image of Houdini and his Australian "flight crew" reproduced from an original image in the Joseph Gargano collection.
- A limited Australian coin and stamp commemorating the Centennial of Houdini's first flight.
- All sets come numbered 1 to 25.
Price for the Deluxe Edition is $275 plus $12.50 Priority Mail in the U.S. Overseas rates will be more depending on location.
|Stanhope box in Deluxe edition.|